Advanced Plan Features (WordPress Compatible!) – $25/month, billed annually
- 2 GB of storage space (2048 megabytes)
- 20 GB of monthly traffic
- 2 MySQL databases
- PHP & CGI enabled
- 20 POP and webmail email accounts included
- Daily backups of your files and databases (Backed up weekly off site)
- We proudly offer Geotrust SSL certificates to secure your site
- Access to server logs
- SFTP access to your files
- Webalizer site traffic report software
- Email AntiVirus and AntiSpam included
Of course, custom plans are available upon request. All of our hosted web sites are backed up regularly and monitored to ensure maximum uptime.
A Better Way to Email:
We now proudly offer Google Apps for your domain in conjunction with our web hosting. This means you get all the power of Google, branded to YOUR company! You get access to Google’s award-winning Gmail which offers great spam protection, ease-of-use and tons of storage. You also get a web-based calendar system that allows you to share events among your coworkers and also a place to share documents among coworkers where you can collaborate via an online word processing document, presentation or spreadsheet. No more emailing attachments back and forth wondering if you have the most recent version of a file!. And the best part is it is all web-based so if your computer goes down, all your email, appointments and important documents are safe and available on any computer with an internet connection! Google charges $50 per email account per year for this service.
Already switched over to Google Apps and need some tips on what do do next? Click here!
Note: Page Progressive is in no way affilliated with Google. All Google product images and logos are property of Google.
Our sites are hosted at a secure data center in Cary, NC. This proximity to the majority of our clients ensures the fastest loading times possible. Here is some information about the data center we use:
- Raleigh/Durham, NC network: Upstream providers: Level(3), tw telecom
- Cisco and Juniper Routing and Switching
- Private VLANs and Backend Networks
- Redundant BGP Connections
- UPS and Generator Backed Power Systems
- Diverse A + B Power Feeds
- SAS70 Type II Certification
- Redundant Cooling and Humidity Systems
- Locking Cabinets and Cages