Smart business owners understand the importance of social media like Facebook and Twitter, but many don’t have the time or expertise to keep up with it and track it properly. We do!
Social media is quickly becoming the standard for businesses to interact with their clients and customers, filling the space of traditional advertising.
According to a study by BlogHer’s, “2011 Social Media Matters”, social media is currently the #1 factor on buying decisions. The study says that 87% of the female American adult population are active social media users and 88% search the Internet before making a purchase, while 75% consult blogs. People tend to trust advice from online recommendations and reviews. In fact, 53% became a frequent or regular buyer based on blog recommendations.
We have monthly plans that enable you to reap the rewards of an active social media community without having to spend all day on the computer yourself wondering what a “retweet” is.
Things we offer:
- Post status updates 2-3 times a week for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Blog updates are available too!
- Respond to comments or messages from other users
- Strategically build relationships with other users to build your brand awareness and followers
- Review analytics on your site visitors to measure traffic from social media sources
- Utilize social bookmarking sites such as Digg, Reddit, Delicious and StumbleUpon to increase exposure for your blog posts
- Training so you can better understand social media and how to start utilizing its power
It’s never been easier to take advantage of social media for your business. We have flexible pricing and can set up a custom plan for your budget and needs. Just give us a call at 919-374-3014 or fill out the form below to get started!