WordPress has become the most popular website platform for managing your own content online. But, in order to have a WordPress website that is reliable and loads quickly, it’s critical to have the best software and support. We offer Managed WordPress hosting, which means we take care of everything for you: backups, malware scans, uptime monitoring, even updating WordPress and all your plugins!
Professional WordPress Support
The best part is since our team is composed of WordPress developers, we can help you with issues that other hosting companies won’t. Below is more information on our web hosting services serving Raleigh, NC and beyond.
Managed WordPress Web Hosting Features Include:
- Free initial website transfer
- Daily backups of your files and databases
- Monthly WordPress and plugin updates (We do it for you!)
- Included SSL Certificate to secure your site!
- Staging sites for testing on a copy of your website before you push changes live
- Uptime monitoring
- Malware monitoring
- 10-20 GB of storage space on fast SSD drives
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Webalizer site traffic report software
- WAF (Web Application Firewall) for extra WordPress security
- Git Version Control Repositories for developers
- Secure SFTP connection for file transfer
- WordPress support
- Speed optimization such as leveraging browser caching, deferring loading of scripts, image optimization, minification, gzip compression and more!
Alan Hoffler, Executive Director and Principal Trainer at MillsWyck Communications
Restore Backups Anytime!
While you can contact our support team anytime to get help with a backup restore, we give you access to restore a backup of any file or directory yourself from our hosting control panel. Or, download your own backup of your site anytime.
Tools to Make You More Productive
Our hosting control panel has all the tools you need to manage a WordPress website, including a robust file manager and editor, backup controls, virus scanner, website visitor analytics and access to SSH, Git and MySQL databases.
One-click WordPress Installs
Ready for Rock-solid WordPress Hosting?
Find out more about how we can make sure your website is safe and secure!