If you have passed over YouTube as a viable business marketing platform, then now is the time to consider becoming acquainted with it. Why? Because it is much more than simply a site to watch one’s favorite artist, listen to Ted Talks or watch ‘How To” videos. Rather, YouTube is a great platform for taking your business to the next level. Not convinced? Consider these facts about YouTube:
- In 2015, 18-49 year-olds spent 4% less time watching TV while time on YouTube went up 74%
- Only 9% of U.S small businesses use YouTube.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world.
- Viewers who complete TrueView ads—watched to completion or at least 30 seconds—were 23 times more likely to visit or subscribe to a brand channel, watch more by that brand, or share the brand video
- Viewers who are exposed to TrueView ads but who don’t watch to completion are still 10 times more likely to take one of those actions.