Need ideas for visual content? Want to create custom visuals for your blog or website without breaking the bank?
If you’re looking to increase your visual content after reading our last post, we have good news! There are lots of free tools available online for finding and customizing visual content. We have compiled the list of free resources featured here for your information and convenience.
Check out these sites and the tools they offer:
- Screenshots with annotations: AwesomeScreenshot, a Google Chrome extension, allows you to capture a screenshot, mark it up (with circles, arrows, annotations, etc.), blur sensitive information, copy/paste and share.
- Custom product photos: Placeit.net. Add your screenshot or logo to their images of laptops, tablets and mobile phones for instant product photos.
- Photo Editing: Picmonkey.com, Gimp.org. Retouch, add text or a filter, or compose a collage with these browser-based tools, ranging from simple to complex.
- Fonts: Font Squirrel. High-quality, downloadable fonts. The licensing on these fonts varies. Check the parameters on any font you download and limit use according to the licensing terms.
- Custom color combinations: Adobe Kuler. Want to add some color to your site without clashing with your logo? Choose a base color and this tool that will create a custom color palette for you.
- Stock video footage: Videezy. Free HD quality stock video and b-roll footage shared under a Creative Commons license or part of the public domain. Provided by both amateur and professional videographers.
- Infographics: Piktochart, Infogr.am, Canva. Piktochart offers seven templates which can be customized by changing colors, fonts, icons and charts. Use Infogr.am to create charts, graphs and interactive infographic posters. With Canva, create slides, flyers, poster, infographics and photo collages through a drag-and-drop process. Tap into their clip-art library or upload your own images.
- Charts (pie chart, bar chart, line chart, etc.): Infogr.am, chartgo.
- Slideshows: Slideshare and Prezi.
Do you use other tools for creating visual content? Share them with our readers by leaving a comment below. Or, as always, if you would like to leave the customized visuals to someone else, we are happy to help. Our team includes talented graphic artists and photographers who can create any image you need. We look forward to talking with you. Contact us today!
Image courtesy of emily9/FreeDigitalPhotos.net